Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Check out a better blog of yours truly!

leighbeeinlondon.blogspot.com

Leigh is my roommate, friend, and history crony that is more dedicated to updating her blog with interesting things and even photos. Check it out to get a better update on me. 

2 comments:

  1. Um hello? Chanel? Remember when I was like, "Who's yer room mate and do you guys share a water bed?" to which you responded: "I mean ya, I like her; she's nice, blah blah blah..." I know Leigh you fool. Here I thought you were doubling up with some gangster from the street or something.
    (Leigh, she had only the kindest of words to say about you; I'm just not sure why she didn't just say your bloody name, that's all. xoxoxo.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel!! I am so happy to see that you have a blog! Monica told me that she got to go out with you and Leigh a few times, and you are doing so great there in D.C. I am excited that I get to stay up to date with my one and only "homegirl." haha! miss you both!

    ReplyDelete